Buscar
Resultados por:
Búsqueda avanzada

Comparte
Invitado
Invitado

FATALISM (incompleta y nunca la terminaré) Empty FATALISM (incompleta y nunca la terminaré)

el Vie Mar 01 2013, 22:20
Sólo está parcialmente el primer capítulo, quería acabarla para marzo pero tras la depresión existencial de Enero y haber suspendido 2 de las 13 asignaturas del semestre pasado, y viendo lo mucho que me queda por estudiar, y mi misantropía ilustrada, pues paso de terminarla. Aquí va:

FATALISM

From Inopia1 to Utopia

by Jimmy I

Chapter 1. TURN OF THE INOPIA

Chapter 2. AGES OF MAN

Chapter 3. VIDEO ERGO SUM

Chapter 4. DON QUIJOTE IN A VALLEY OF TEARS

Chapter 4. NARCISSUS IUVENIS FORMOSUS ET SUPERBUS

Chapter 5. A PLACE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IS ALSO A PLACE THAT EXISTS

Chapter 6. ALL THE IMAGINABLE ADVERSUS THE NON-IMAGINABLE

Chapter 6. SOUL WITHOUT SOUL

Chapter 7. THE LAST PHILOSOPHER

Chapter 8. FUGIT TEMPUS, VENITQUE AETERNITAS.

EL GIRO DE LA INOPIA
(The turn of the inopia)

VOICE-OVER (Narrator): Strange when humans live as they live. Not being aware of our society. Just living day by day, no matter what we exist nor if we just live and die.

I remember the day where my friend killed himself. He told me how desperate he was. He had no job, no girlfriend, no everything... not even a soul he said. His mother was just mourning him when I heard a voice on my head that kept repeating “there is no room for youth in this country”.

I told myself “youth is a sickness that gets healed while time passes”. But that's not truth. Our economy is just a reflection of human being.

JIMMY: I'm so sorry for your loss. (VOICE-OVER “Another soul wasted straight to hell”, he thought).

FRIEND'S MOTHER: He stopped suffering. The whole last year he was closeted in his room playing with what-so-ever video game. I was pretty impotent. My husband left me and I couldn't do anything.

JIMMY: I know. The whole country (and even the whole Occidental countries) simply destroying their “youth”. That's unfair but people just stay at their homes reprogrammated by their TV's and the whole world of electronic gadgets.

FRIEND'S MOTHER: And what we can do, as a mothers? I have a son left and he's also very vulnerable to everything I say.

JIMMY (sighting): Without our soul, psychology doesn't exist anymore. With no psyche left, why we still need to talk and to even relate from one to other?

VOICE-OVER: Mother of Jimmy's friend was devastated, but more when she heard these words from him (him, or what he called himself “The last philosopher”).

FRIEND'S MOTHER: Nature is cruel. The world is cruel. People are cruel.

JIMMY: Nature is not cruel, it's just something mysterious and indecipherable. As humans we tried, during millennia, understand her. We stopped trying or maybe we just feel so abandoned to our lucky and we just are consume machines. A whole new nature.

FRIEND'S MOTHER: Nature just got my son. And no one and nobody is going to return him alive.

JIMMY: He was tired of being an executioner. He didn't want to stray his spirit in order to survive. He didn't make the rules. He didn't want to follow the rules of nature nor society.

(KNOCK ON DOOR)

VOICE-OVER: Jimmy opened the door. The brother of his deceased friend was still playing with Assassin's Creed 3 and wasn't able to perform “the task”. And the other people in the wake were just licking their own narcissism by crying inconsolably.

Jimmy thought that they were just annoying and not understanding the meaning of Death.

(Door opens). MAN: Ma'am, we have a warrant.

FRIEND'S MOTHER: A warrant?

(Speaking soundlessly) JIMMY: In hac lacrimarum valle.

MAN: You are due 6 months of your mortgage. You are going to be evicted at this moment.

FRIEND'S MOTHER: Wh-----aaa-ttt? (VOICE-OVER: the most longest “What” Jimmy heard)

MAN: Please, these men will help you to get your belongings out. Social Services will provide you a place in the State's shelter.

FRIEND'S MOTHER: But my son just died, please, I've got nothing!

MAN: Sorry for your loss, ma'am. But think of this, you're free to join him.

Outrageously, Jimmy thought that that was the best compliment he ever heard to a mother who just lost his son. For a moment, he thought that he wanted to join him. Really. But then he remembered that the State prohibited suicide and the State condemned the suicidal relatives to pay a considerable amount of money.

Jimmy walk onto the street. He thought how a wonderfully world we live. There is always void. A void filled by nature with intelligence and questions.

JIMMY: What a shame we are not owners of our lives. Even our thinking is just a reaction of this so-called reality. We don't know anything and mankind profanes the significance of truth. Reality is just a convention.

VOICE-OVER: After this first “giro” (turn) you readers or viewers of Jimmy must know that he is a “être pensant”, a being who lives just by his thoughts. For him, thinking it's thruster than the conventional reality because one can live only by thoughts but not live without thoughts.

But he was very rational and he was aware of his pensatologia (his invented word for a person who sicks of thinking much).

VOICE-OVER: Ten years ago, since he cannot see the world in colors. Just in black and white.

A world that is not this, while the color is more real and therefore less stylized. If one wants to capture "the way things could and should be" Jimmy would be the suitable.
What should be metaphysically.

ECHO (Voice of a girl): The evil of not having a solid head on one's shoulders3

Jimmy over-looking all the city, emptiness, no youth, a few of old ladies laying on the park where should be little children.

JIMMY: A desert place.

(Jimmy sees his dead friend and speaks to him)

DEAD FRIEND: With whom are you talking to?

JIMMY: Just with my mind, I guess.

DEAD FRIEND: I don't think so. And you know it.

JIMMY: Know what?

DEAD FRIEND: That I'm here and you can avoid me.

JIMMY: I'm not characterized to live, just to think. You're a product of my thinking.

DEAD FRIEND: Good thinking, because you're seeing my whole complete messed up face and you even hadn't seen my body.

JIMMY: I have a twisted mind.

ECHO: A twisted mind born from despair.

DEAD FRIEND: I know what you think of this world. Everything is a mirror for you. You eat others fears and misery. You flay minds to fill you up. That's your nature, the same that is keeping you alive while the others continue to commit suicide.

JIMMY: You fatally errs. I'm trying to be rational, I want to use my reason, that's what nature give all of us. But always our emotions triumph over the reason.

DEAD FRIEND: Dear Jimbo laying in a limbo, you're a prostitute of the folly. What you call Reason, everybody calls it Rabid.

JIMMY: Stop it!

VOICE-OVER: Jimmy stopped and look all the faces of the middle-aged people crossing around. What he lost with the suddenly-changed eyes was that he was not longer able to distinguish the subtle emotions of people, he couldn't even notice if they were mourning for the losses of the youth or they were just pulling their faces as they were normally doing.

At Jimmy's home.

FATHER: Honey, your wasted child hasn't gone to the psychiatrist.

MOTHER: Go to the car!

JIMMY (Mute): Sniffs.

VOICE-OVER: Mother comes along with his out-minded child to the car. She's riding him to the madhouse where a psychiatrist evaluate our last philosopher and then gives him ECT.

JIMMY (Screaming like hell): Electroshock no! Please! Stop it!

DOCTOR (in a grieve voice): Come here little spoiled child!

JIMMY: NO! Just destroying the last levelheaded person in the world! Stop it you deranged scam!

MOTHER: It's all for your goodness. We cannot afford another suicide in this country and you behaved very erratically all your life. We have no choice.

JIMMY (Crying outloud): Stop it! Stop it! Desengaño4!

ECHO: Disillusion. A series of logical reasoning rearranged.

VOICE-OVER: During each “struck by lighting”, as he mentioned always, he was feeling like getting out of himself. His divided self.

ECHO: Oblivion.

VOICE-OVER: He remembered when he heard the uproar coming from the house of his best friend. It was his mother, sawing when his son jump out of the window of his room and finding out his own death when colliding against the fuse box of the neighbor who, in his ironic misfortune, should pay a total repair for the complete electrical system.

Following this ominous, this business was one of the two bakeries of the town. Knowing the situation, the owner of the other bakery tripled bread prices while taking advantage of the lack of competence.

ECHO: The luckless of one is the bless for the other?

But suddenly, Jimmy was getting into a maze. A maze within a maze. He mistook the day of that misshapening for another day in which he went to buy a pair of shoes, a pair of video games, a pair of … His memory absentminded.

MOTHER: Hey, my little fella. Are you OK?

JIMMY: Yes! I want to put on my brand new shoes!

MOTHER: Wunderbar! Let's go home.

His mother carried him as if he were only 9 years old 'though his birth certificate professed that in fact, he was 23 years old.

The following week

He expressed the rule: l’ôte-toi-de-là-que-je-m’y-mette5

Última edición por Javaniano el Vie Mar 01 2013, 22:48, editado 2 veces
Invitado
Invitado

FATALISM (incompleta y nunca la terminaré) Empty Re: FATALISM (incompleta y nunca la terminaré)

el Vie Mar 01 2013, 22:26
Es asqueroso lo que me sucedió al escribirla... comprendí que la gente no tenía arreglo. Y pasé de hablar con la gente, con eso lo digo todo.

También me motivó a cerrar mi famoso blog que llevaba escribiendo desde hace 3 años.

Tengo muchas ideas copiadas en un folio, en cuanto tenga un hueco las colgaré aquí para que los interesados, si los hay, se hagan una idea de lo que iba a ser...
Invitado
Invitado

FATALISM (incompleta y nunca la terminaré) Empty Re: FATALISM (incompleta y nunca la terminaré)

el Lun Mar 04 2013, 11:31
Javaniano escribió:Es asqueroso lo que me sucedió al escribirla... comprendí que la gente no tenía arreglo. Y pasé de hablar con la gente, con eso lo digo todo.

Hola Javaniano. ¿Vuelves a hablar con la gente?

¿Por qué lo escribes en inglés? ¿tiene más vocabulario para expresar tus ideas?
Invitado
Invitado

el Lun Mar 04 2013, 14:09
En principio lo escribí en forma de guión para presentarlo a tvs, guionistas, etc. americanos o británicos para que nuestra generación tuviera voz y denunciar la situación. Era imprescindible hacerlo en inglés.

Pero entre el fin de mi activismo, cerrar el blog y dejar de esforzarme para exponer puntos de vista sobre la realidad que merecían ser escuchados, pues he decidido poner fin a todo y simplemente concentrarme en mis estudios, buscar un buen trabajo y aislarme. Ese es ya mi objetivo vital.
azor
azor
Cantidad de envíos : 2302

el Lun Mar 04 2013, 15:18
Bien, el texto está interesante, pudiese decir más si estuviera en castellano porque mi ingles es elemental. Ahora bien, como uno de los "tópicos" es el suicidio antes de decirte que solamente el texto tiene ideas interesantes, cabe complementariamente recordar una cosa clara, un texto ficcional, y porque precisamente trata del suicidio, como todo otro texto ficcional pasa por lo simbólico y el trabajo simbólico.
Invitado
Invitado

el Lun Mar 04 2013, 15:38
No es ficcional. Estaba basado en hechos reales de primera mano, lo que quería utilizar la satiriasis y la crueldad ligado al sarcasmo y a la deconstrucción de nuestra crisis económica.
azor
azor
Cantidad de envíos : 2302

el Lun Mar 04 2013, 15:40
Ok, pero pasa por lo simbólico.
Contenido patrocinado